As a result of poor technical service to our furnace this company has caused over $20K worth of damage to our property.After careful consideration, they have offered 15% of that amount in settlement.
Call them if you want your furnace to catch on fire or if you wish a continuous *** of petroleum product to ooze down your furnace chimney and cover anything in sight with the soot. Also check to see how many current legal fights they are emersed in as a result of caring more about greed and less about service to their customers.
It was not enough to contaminate the local drinking waters with leaky gasoline tanks.The gift of Carroll Fuel just keeps on giving.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Furnace Repair
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "They say that a picture tells a thousand words.... Just take a look at this. Empires professional floor installation. Instead of building up the floor after tile was removed they chose..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "I was shopping online for an Asus computer, another window in Ebay came up showing JadyTrons Limited with a model of computer I had been looking for Asus Q550LF series..."
- "I agree with these posts! George Braswell and his crew are the most unscrupulous, sketchy and manipulative people I've ever met. They will LIE their *** off to make a..."
- "Sears techs took ALL of 15 whole minutes to do 3 rooms and a short hall. Nothing like QUALITY workmanship. The next afternoon, not only did my carpet STINK of..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."